OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

Spinning "BigBlack" (named as such because of her physical characteristics as well as an homage to the band)  right now and I have to say that it is the best version I have heard. I have one og, peach, grey, and "BB." I will say that the vocals are definitely in your face more, but there is NO noise or skips so far. I am on "Faint of Hearts" at the moment. I highly encourage the purchase of the 180g black over all others if you are just in it to spin it. I, on the other hand, have a variant collecting problem.

the whole thing was solid. No problems.

10735706_4915107571657_938225289_n.jpg?o

Just an FYI to anyone else in a similar situation, ordered this from Amazon, and it was delivered Monday. Jumped on the Popmarket deal and was planning on returning it to Amazon, they're definitely charging shipping for me to return it. This wasn't always the case in the past, like you've all stated. I'm a Prime member as well.

Mine came warped from Amazon. Had to put it in the vinyl flat. My copy is quite sibilant though on the vocals. I need a new cart bad.

Take time off from buying records and buy a good cart. Doesn't have to be incredible, but a good audio technica, denon, ortofon in the 100 to 200 dollar range will do. Maybe a grado if it's a good match for your arm. I know it's expensive, but it will be the best thing for your vinyl addiction ever.

Mine came warped from Amazon. Had to put it in the vinyl flat. My copy is quite sibilant though on the vocals. I need a new cart bad.

Are you sure it's your cart? None of my other albums have such sibilant vocals like my grey copy of this album. Kinda freaked me out at first, but I just listened to the new Primus and it sounds great

Guest s0uthard

Got my grey in the mail, after having to call them when mine didn't ship and finding out they forgot to, and my B side skips horribly and the record is warped. Looks like I will have to contact them again and try to get a replacement. I refuse to pay almost $50 with shipping and have a record that skips so much it ruins the songs.