60+ hand-screened (mostly) punk show posters from the past 10+ years including MORRISSEY, THE BOUNCING SOULS, PROPAGANDHI, THE MENZINGERS, MODERN LIFE IS WAR, CEREMONY, AVAIL, PAINT IT BLACK, THE DEAD MILKMEN, TIM BARRY, THE EXPLOSION, THE LOVED ONES, BLACKLISTED, KID DYNAMITE + Lots More. Happy to combine shipping, yadda yadda yadda...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/andrew_mackie/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

• 2 weeks later...

Selling some records again because I'm in need of some extra cash.  I always do the auction method and start at $.01 because I'm a gambling man.  Anyways for the first batch of records I have the horror soundtracks to Maniac, Re-Animator, and The Deadly Spawn. Then I have some punk music like Teenage Bottlerocket, The Flatliners, The Menzingers, Bomb the Music Industry, Blink 182 and The Matches. I'll be adding more soundtracks and other lps soon.  I will also combine shipping if you buy multiple records.  If you have any questions, let me know!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/carrytheaxe/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Weezer: both fan club 7"s (Last Days of Summer/Everybody Needs Salvation)

Weezer: Pinkerton (blue/black smoke, VMP pressing)

Nirvana: In Utero 2013 mix (RSD pressing)

Bad Astronaut: Acrophobe (Transparent Brown/150)

Nofx: First Ditch Effort/Hepatitis Bathtub/OxyMoronic color vinyl lot

Radiohead: A Moon Shaped Pool (indie retail exclusive white vinyl, with promo poster of lp artwork)

Green Day: Insomniac (Hot Topic translucent blue pressing)

https://www.ebay.com/sch/jdvjdvjdv911/m.html?item=162586508371&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

On 7/9/2017 at 4:20 PM, valentinetony said:

Selling some records again because I'm in need of some extra cash.  I always do the auction method and start at $.01 because I'm a gambling man.  Anyways for the first batch of records I have the horror soundtracks to Maniac, Re-Animator, and The Deadly Spawn. Then I have some punk music like Teenage Bottlerocket, The Flatliners, The Menzingers, Bomb the Music Industry, Blink 182 and The Matches. I'll be adding more soundtracks and other lps soon.  I will also combine shipping if you buy multiple records.  If you have any questions, let me know!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/carrytheaxe/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

This ends Sunday! Just giving a bump!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2017 at 8:56 PM, chamb117 said:

my dudes -- got some penny records for you. $3.49 shipping because i gotta do first class because i live in hawaii now.

half hearted hero / earworms - suburbia split 7" (black /200)
hundred acre woods / boxer - wax packs split 7" (black /750ish)
broken field runner / deadhorse - wax packs split 7" (black /750ish)
thievery corporation 7" (black /2,500, RSD 2014?)

i ended the listings early for the records above, but you can still inquire about them if you'd like. offer still stands -- $3.50 each, with shipping covered

also, feel free to make offers on these (as long as there are no bids) and i'll consider ending them early:

first aid kit - america 10" (black /2,500, RSD 2014)

florence and the machine - what kind of man 12" (baby blue /3,000, RSD 2015)

florence and the machine - delilah 12" (blue /4,000, RSD 2016)

neko case - fox confessor brings the flood LP + slipmat (red /1,600, RSD 2015)

• 2 weeks later...