Vinyl Collective T-Shirts are here!

I opened with the intention of shitting all over what I assumed would be a shirt with a vinyl(s) joke but these are actually pretty nice. 

Ha, thanks.

Yeah, we didn't want to release anything like that. Conversely, I am working on a visual overhaul of the boards, blog and the VC logo. That should be debuting sooner rather than later (unless the higher ups shoot it down)

I'd like to see a t-shirt with the logo from the tote bag on it. Maybe sometime in the future?

Probably. The reality with that logo is that the AI file we have is missing several background elements which prevent us from making high res copies of it. basically, we start getting heavy pixelation on the background record texture. On the tote bag it works cause its screen printed (although, its got less definition), so maybe that's what we'll do for the shirt. 

I'm sure we will at some point if these sell well.

Probably. The reality with that logo is that the AI file we have is missing several background elements which prevent us from making high res copies of it. basically, we start getting heavy pixelation on the background record texture. On the tote bag it works cause its screen printed (although, its got less definition), so maybe that's what we'll do for the shirt. 

Could you contact the original dude from VC that created the logo? It was a VC User submission correct?

Just open the AI file in Photoshop and make sure the Anti-aliasing box is unchecked.  You can open it at whatever size you need and save it as a .psd.  The artwork will stay intact and have hard edges for your printer.

Local vinyl nights sound rad ha. My city is bland

Used to be a few places that did it, had prizes, etc. now mainly hit up one every Thursday where my buddy and I bring a nice selection, or others can bring their selections for some time. It's nice to talk with others and share some beers over new music.

• admin unpinned this topic