Vinyl Collective T-Shirts are here!

We did. No luck. The logo will probably change this year, anyways.

That said, in the interest fairness, users will be able to select a theme with the old logo in tact.

So these are being sold before a logo change? Doesn't give much incentive to purchase unless it won't change that much.

Tote looks nice though. Might have to mull that over.

So these are being sold before a logo change? Doesn't give much incentive to purchase unless it won't change that much.

Tote looks nice though. Might have to mull that over.

I don't really understand the logic. The shirts are meant to look unique and fun (independent of the site's look). And the OG logo will always be the OG logo.

Probably. The reality with that logo is that the AI file we have is missing several background elements which prevent us from making high res copies of it. basically, we start getting heavy pixelation on the background record texture. On the tote bag it works cause its screen printed (although, its got less definition), so maybe that's what we'll do for the shirt.

I'm sure we will at some point if these sell well.

You should consider a spray paint type logo it will allow it to be messy looking but still pretty rad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Probably. The reality with that logo is that the AI file we have is missing several background elements which prevent us from making high res copies of it. basically, we start getting heavy pixelation on the background record texture. On the tote bag it works cause its screen printed (although, its got less definition), so maybe that's what we'll do for the shirt. 

I'm sure we will at some point if these sell well.

That's a good friend of mine and my labels designer that did that logo. There shouldn't be any issue with that at all, or hit her up and get the rest of the files, she includes whatever format you ask for, probably still has the files.  Great designer, Cassie Podish, name a band and she's done art for em, From Gaslight Anthem to the Casualties and everything in between. Really great designer, and even better person :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • admin unpinned this topic