I got the 7"s in today as well. The version of Buttons is different than Interstate 8 and they all sound amazing. I've heard crappy youtube uploads of this version of Cowboy Dan but it's nice hearing a better quality version. I can't wait to get the LPs in.

This is great to know. Can't wait.

So, according to a discogs entry the 7" for Too Many Fiestas... is trasparent blue...I did not know this... www.discogs.com/Modest-Mouse-Too-Many-Fiestas-For-Rueben/release/6223651

"Color variant exclusive to glacialpace.com preorders."

Wait, what? Is that correct? Anyone who didn't order from there get the colored?

Sifting through this thread months after it started is quite amusing. Especially the section where people are fighting over NIN and MMs popularity (I would love a Fragile reissue).

Lonesome Crowded West is one of my 5 or so favorite albums of all-time, and the announcent of its reissue is what caused me to finally splurge on a turntable.

Quick question in the case that somebody here is in the know (there seem to be a couple lurking). Several people have mentioned these are very likelY to stay in print. Is the same true for the version of Moon and Anarctica that'been around for awhile (or the 7"s for that matter)?

Being somebody who is fresh out of grad school and buried in debt, I'm trying to be pragmatic about how I build a collection. Which means I'm mostly limiting myself to one album per artist at first unless something is going to, or may, slip back out of print (for example, I'll have snagged 3 in total of the Can reissues once Future Days comes out).

Lastly, I'll just add that I find it "odd" that the band found it necessary to press Sad Sappy Sucker while ignoring Building Something Out of Nothing (probably my 3rd favorite MM album). Hopefully that gets remedied in the near future.

Sifting through this thread months after it started is quite amusing. Especially the section where people are fighting over NIN and MMs popularity (I would love a Fragile reissue).

Lonesome Crowded West is one of my 5 or so favorite albums of all-time, and the announcent of its reissue is what caused me to finally splurge on a turntable.

Quick question in the case that somebody here is in the know (there seem to be a couple lurking). Several people have mentioned these are very likelY to stay in print. Is the same true for the version of Moon and Anarctica that'been around for awhile (or the 7"s for that matter)?

Being somebody who is fresh out of grad school and buried in debt, I'm trying to be pragmatic about how I build a collection. Which means I'm mostly limiting myself to one album per artist at first unless something is going to, or may, slip back out of print (for example, I'll have snagged 3 in total of the Can reissues once Future Days comes out).

Lastly, I'll just add that I find it "odd" that the band found it necessary to press Sad Sappy Sucker while ignoring Building Something Out of Nothing (probably my 3rd favorite MM album). Hopefully that gets remedied in the near future.

Building Something will likely see a re-press within the next year or so. The problem with someone saying "these will stay in print indefinitely" is that...they may not? It's up to the label putting these out, so you'd be better off emailing Glacial Pace with that question.

It still hasn't hit me that I own these two records now...

My copy of Long Drive came in and the same thing is going through my head now too. It's weird seeing and holding a 12" version of an album I have been listening to for like ten years on CD.