Did anyone order the 7"s from Fat Possum? I got mine in the mail today and they're fucking flimsy! One of them already split open and I took out the record ONCE. 

Super disappointed with them. Were Glacial Pace's 7"s the same?

They're probably thin enough to cut someone with but are some of the best sounding records I own.

Got my copies in from Banquet yesterday. They look great but I had a question:

The Long Drive 2xLP has a single slip cover for both volumes, but LCW doesn't have a slip cover for the two indivudual volumes... correct? Cause if it does have a slip cover I didn't get one. Seems kind of weird to me.

10787863_675805762517838_1714497371_n.jp

10735437_573088276124521_150805216_n.jpg

Got my copies in from Banquet yesterday. They look great but I had a question:

The Long Drive 2xLP has a single slip cover for both volumes, but LCW doesn't have a slip cover for the two indivudual volumes... correct? Cause if it does have a slip cover I didn't get one. Seems kind of weird to me.

10787863_675805762517838_1714497371_n.jp

10735437_573088276124521_150805216_n.jpg

Long Drive is one volume (two discs) in a single sleeve, LCW is in two sleeves with no extra slipcover. They were originally released like that,

Long Drive is one volume (two discs) in a single sleeve, LCW is in two sleeves with no extra slipcover. They were originally released like that,

That provides clarification. Thank you very much. I think I still would prefer a slipcover for both, but happy to have it either way.

Really looking forward to going home and blasting Shit Luck at top volume.

Bit the bullet and ordered LCW split-colored from Banquet. I figure it'll be worth it now rather than paying triple the price in a few months when it's sold out. 

Anybody from Canada have experience with ordering from Banquet?

I'm not from Canada, but I've placed lots of orders via Banquet delivered to the states and never once had a problem with them. Really great customer service, decent packaging and overall good experiences each time.

Their shipping can be a little bit more expensive than others, but because of the service I've received and peace of mind I have ordering from them, it's worth it.

I noticed a weird black spot on my LCW record and thought it was a little out of place. Played the record and come to find out there's a bunch of noise over that spot for about 10-11 rotation. Hopefully there's another copy when I go to the store tomorrow. -__- I'm not even gonna try to clean it because the surface looks messed up as well so the black mark will just help in my defense when returning. But they are pretty good with returns at Newbury, just as long as there is another copy.  

This happened to me. I preordered the MM reissues from SRC. Then I canceled my order after I found cheaper deals elsewhere. After I canceled I realized they only give store credit (first time ordering from SRC). I ended up buying 3 other LPs with the credit. Almost took SRC 2 months to ship out those 3 titles. Each title I ordered was somehow on backorder for like 2 or 3 weeks. When they got 1 title in, another went on backorder. Then they claimed they shipped them on Sept 27th (which was a lie), and they finally arrived Oct. 20th. Had to file a Paypal claim.

Avoid SRC at all costs.

Can't remember if this has been brought up before or not, but has anyone else had any problems with a download code?  My Lonesome Crowded West code worked just fine but for some reason my Long Drive code "isn't valid."

Anyone happen to have an extra that they wouldn't mind letting go of?  I'd really appreciate it.

Can't remember if this has been brought up before or not, but has anyone else had any problems with a download code?  My Lonesome Crowded West code worked just fine but for some reason my Long Drive code "isn't valid."

Anyone happen to have an extra that they wouldn't mind letting go of?  I'd really appreciate it.

yeah, if i remember i will.. i never use those downloads.. drop me a pm to remind me maybe?