Wish GP would ship mine, they'd be here pretty much next day it's so nearby.

Nah, Glacial Pace are "based" in Portland but ship from Michigan. I've ordered a bit from them and it takes like a week to get here still.

I got shipping confirmations for the 7" but not sure if I should ask for tracking from Newbury. My order was split into two shipments yesterday and I'm not sure if I'll be working or not when they come.

Nah, Glacial Pace are "based" in Portland but ship from Michigan. I've ordered a bit from them and it takes like a week to get here still.

I got shipping confirmations for the 7" but not sure if I should ask for tracking from Newbury. My order was split into two shipments yesterday and I'm not sure if I'll be working or not when they come.

Both of mine "shipped" today from CA, so...apparently they ship from a couple places, I guess.

Mine shipped from San Francisco.  I was hoping they were coming from PDX, I'd have mine sooner :)

/offtopic sorry

Maybe somebody can help me to remember a song. it was maybe 5-6 years ago i was listening to modest mouse.

It has 2 exactly the same verses and they repeated but the last line is different in the second verse. I think it was about girl or relationship.

Sorry for my English

Trailer Trash, maybe?

Glacial Pace shipping confirmation on all four. Looks like the label was just printed (aka no tracking info), so it should go out by end of week and be here next week. I imagine other' s will continue rolling out too.

Wahoo.

So, now that we all got our orders in and they are slowly arriving. I would like to extend a big

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!" to everyone who said I was full of shit, this wasn't legit, etc. when I started this post. You can all eat it.

Let the downvotes commence.

Who did you tell?

I'm just being an ass anyway. I don't really care that no one believed my story was going to result to anything. I think I'm just excited that they are finally going to fill out my MM LP collection and it's my way of being 5 and doing this:

cat-tongue.jpg

I'm just being an ass anyway. I don't really care that no one believed my story was going to result to anything. I think I'm just excited that they are finally going to fill out my MM LP collection and it's my way of being 5 and doing this:

You're missing the point. Everyone believed your story because that's what they've been saying for years to everyone. No one said "NUH-UH YOU'RE AN IDIOT" everyone said "yes, we know they've been saying this for a long time. There is even a thread with this same exact message. We also hope this is coming soon."

I understand you're joking, but you're doing it wrong.

They've been saying this forever. You got my hopes up and I hate you.

I don't have proof of aliens existing either, but I still love the stories.

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. However, I do have hope that this will see the light of the day. Hopefully this fucking year?

for serious.  brock has been saying that glacial pace is repressing these soon for years.  but, like, glacial pace... i get it.

there's also a thread on this that already exists. 

Use the search feature before posting a thread.

Got my hopes up for nothing. This has been the exact same news for years now.

no news until glacial pace makes some.

I especially like ^THIS^ one because it was from Glacial Pace employees...but whatever. All's I'm saying is EXACTLY what I reported is what happened. That's it.

this is just the first page...of shit. Then that nice fella jumped in and psuedo-confirmed it.

I especially like ^THIS^ one because it was from Glacial Pace employees...but whatever. All's I'm saying is EXACTLY what I reported is what happened. That's it.

this is just the first page...of shit. Then that nice fella jumped in and psuedo-confirmed it.

Did any of those posts seriously bother you?

You also failed to post what you named this topic to begin with for some context.