Yeah, probably not. I likely just assumed the release dates would be the same, so certainly my fault for not investigating further.

It also looks like they treat 2xLPs as an LP and an extra item. My shipping charge was £6.50 for Long Drive.

Bummer. It said somewhere that doubles were counted as two, I ussually assume that. I didn't get a final quote yet but I estimated the Initial LP hit, then three LP bumps and two smaller bumps for the 7"s. You're still saving majorly over banquet.

Yeah, probably not. I likely just assumed the release dates would be the same, so certainly my fault for not investigating further.

It also looks like they treat 2xLPs as an LP and an extra item. My shipping charge was £6.50 for Long Drive.

The same thing happened to me.  I emailed them and said I had clicked the checked box.  Got an email back quickly stating there was no indication of me checking the box but they were able to grab my order before it actually went out, would refund it, and hold it to send with LCW. 

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm super excited to hear the b sides/demos from the 7"s

I'm most excited for these. I should be getting mine tomorrow and couldn't be more antsy waiting for them.

Edit: I forgot a version of Cowboy Dan is on one. Woah. I'm wondering if Buttons to Push the Buttons is the same version as from Interstate 8.

i did it, but i can't find it anyway. maybe on the lyric website they didn't wrote the verse twice and i missed it because i can't remember any word. so i'm hoping to find a modest mouse nerd who can help me

Not a single word? That's a tough one.. Anything else you remember? Is he yelling or singin? Does it sound a bit trashy or well produced? Pianos and strings or just guitars/bass/drums?

Not a single word? That's a tough one.. Anything else you remember? Is he yelling or singin? Does it sound a bit trashy or well produced? Pianos and strings or just guitars/bass/drums?

i wrote:

1.Maybe somebody can help me to remember a song. it was maybe 5-6 years ago i was listening to modest mouse.

It has 2 exactly the same verses and they repeated but the last line is different in the second verse. I think it was about girl or relationship.

2. it was maybe like letter to a girl. it has very long verse and than it was repeated (like in trailer trash)

but the whole verse was the same except the last line. and it've changed the meaning

maybe it was calm like trailer trash. i think it was conceptual song and the same verse was repeated only because of the last line.

it was many years ago and now i want to hear it again. thanks for your help

My shop has copies of Lonesome Crowded West already and the packaging is pretty different and cool, I think. Each LP comes in individual single-sleeve jackets. The spines when put side-by-side read modest mouse either at the top or bottom, no matter what order. And here's the kicker: they were only $22 in store!

Just received my two 7"s.  Packaged very well.  Yellow Teeth is transparent with a slight tint of a light green.  That may just be my eyes playing tricks on me though.  Hold it up to the light and its clear.  Too Many Fiestas is a transparent blueish/purple

I got the 7"s in today as well. The version of Buttons is different than Interstate 8 and they all sound amazing. I've heard crappy youtube uploads of this version of Cowboy Dan but it's nice hearing a better quality version. I can't wait to get the LPs in.