My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

I just went into hot topic and they definitely need a better way of knowing what they have for inventory. I was hoping they would have them in stock but instead they don't even know if they're getting them or not. Apparently they don't do their own orders and can't see what is being shipped to them.

I just went into hot topic and they definitely need a better way of knowing what they have for inventory. I was hoping they would have them in stock but instead they don't even know if they're getting them or not. Apparently they don't do their own orders and can't see what is being shipped to them.

Its like that for a lot of stores actually. I work at Kohls and we don't know what we're going to be getting in until we actually get it in.

My Black Parade order was just cancelled, guess it's time to hit up some malls after work.

Mine was cancelled around 5 hours ago while I was still asleep. I order both TBP and 3 Cheers separately, but TBP was the only one to get cancelled.

Fingers crossed for no 3 Cheers cancellation.

First I'm a newbie, thanks for all the information on this thread! 2nd I woke up at 3:00 a.m. EST to order these for my daughter as a valentines present. I received an email telling me the black parade was cancelled. So I called customer service and spoke to Carlos after a 15 minute wait. He was no help, told me both albums were on back order, which I could live with, if they hadn't put them both back online last night around 9:45pm...after reading about canceled orders yesterday I went ahead and placed a 2nd order of both last night. According to Carlos, all of those were on back order too. So we should see a slew of cancelations today. Amazon and Best Buy are out of stock.

So I have 2 questions, 1) both of my orders were ship to store, do you think these get processed after the ship to home orders? 2) anyone know who has the black parade in stock in black.... It has to be an internet order. I had foot surgery last Friday and am in a cast for 3 weeks....I.e. No driving.

Thanks!