PO: State Champs - Acoustic Things EP

Edit: Pre Orders are up and live here: http://statechamps.merchnow.com/

VIP bundles also up for combined tour variant, ticket, shirt and poster for approximately $55 http://soundrink.com/front/tour/pure-noise-tour

State Champs will be releasing an Acoustic EP on Pure Noise Records with a release date of October 7th.

Details from Modern Vinyl below:

According to a tweet sent out by members of pop-punk band State Champs, it appears that their recently unveiled acoustic EP, titled The Acoustic Things, will be receiving a vinyl pressing via Pure Noise Records.Although a pre-order listing has not been activated, the EP has a release date of October 7th. We’ll update you on any pre-order information as it becomes available.

Tracklisting:

1. Elevated
2. Deadly Conversation
3. Hard To Please
4. Simple Existence
5. Easy Enough
6. Leave You In The Dark (new track)
7. If I’m Lucky (new track)

"'The Acoustic Things' is something we've wanted to do since the release of 'The Finer Things’ says frontman Derek Discanio. “It showcases stripped down, unplugged versions of our songs as well as some new ones that no one has heard before. We're psyched to show everyone a different, unique side to SC.”

BuciGDCIgAIM8ri.jpg

It's 55 bucks for a couple shirts, posters, cd and an electric blue/ sea blue with white splatter vinyl and a ticket to the show.

Yeah, plus shipping. I'm not paying $75 for that. I do really like the poster though.

It doesn't even say if the variant is the most limited or not so I'm going to hold out.

just bought a ticket to the show, but not the bundle (ticket was only $15). Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up at the show, and that poster, that thing looks great!

On a side note, I find it kinda funny that the tour went on sale when two bands (including one of the co-headliners) hasnt been announced

just bought a ticket to the show, but not the bundle (ticket was only $15). Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up at the show, and that poster, that thing looks great!

On a side note, I find it kinda funny that the tour went on sale when two bands (including one of the co-headliners) hasnt been announced

It's likely I'm not going to this tour which sucks, since this tour and twy's and tssf's tour which I already got my ticket for are less than a week apart. I probably won't be able to take time off work for both.

Would you be willing to pick up an extra poster for me (if they have them)? I kinda have a poster collection started now. I would greatly appreciate it!

It's likely I'm not going to this tour which sucks, since this tour and twy's and tssf's tour which I already got my ticket for are less than a week apart. I probably won't be able to take time off work for both.

Would you be willing to pick up an extra poster for me (if they have them)? I kinda have a poster collection started now. I would greatly appreciate it!

i can certainly try to man!

though i would definitely recommend going to this tour. call in sick or somethin