PO: Yellowcard - Lift A Sail

"Yellowcard will be releasing Lift A Sail in September. AbsolutePunk have pointed out the album details, and you can see the artwork and track listing for the release below after the jump."

US Pressing:

Purple w/Red/Blue/Yellow Splatter

Australian Pressing:

Yellow w/Red/Blue/Yellow Splatter

tumblr_inline_n9sy3yz2f11qzxlbn.jpg

Track List:

1. Convocation 

2. Transmission Home 
3. Crash the Gates 
4. Make Me So 
5. One Bedroom 
6. Fragile and Dear 
7. Illuminate
8. Madrid 
9. The Deepest Well 
10. Lift a Sail 
11. MSK 
12. My Mountain 
13. California

Just listened to the new song, had no idea it was even out.

I'm not that impressed but apparently its a radio edit, there's like 40 seconds missing.

I'll wait to hear the whole thing before I judge too hard.

That being said, this is probably going to be drastically different from all of their other albums.

If I say that their last two records were the best of their career, how many people would agree with me?

Ryan's vocal improvement is by far their most important development throughout the years.

And his lyrical consistency. So many bands fade out because they don't know what to sing about and then the music suffers... Somehow Yellowcard has been able to continue writing deep, meaningful, catchy, beautiful music

I've yet to hear the lead single, though that will change once I'm home from work, but I can't imagine not appreciating it based on the reasons many have mentioned in this thread.

The biggest thing that caught me off guard was the electric drum beat it was using. Otherwise, the song has grown on me a bit now. Vocals are awesome

Just heard the first release for the first time and right off the bat I really like it. It sounds like Yellowcard to me. There's usually 2 or 3 songs on each release that are more pop than the others and this sounds like one of 'those' songs. I Can't wait to hear the rest. And like Cwhit kind of said, With the exception of Lights and Sounds which I still like just don't love, so far I think each record is a little better than the last.