Citizen tour 7"

im pretty sure they said they wouldnt have them at festivals as it was a tour only thing. 

I tweeted at them earlier that day and they said they would have them at merch.

later in the day i asked the merch person and they said they weren't gonna have it

they ended up selling them after their set via tour manager

i was unable to get one

also, what time has citizen been playing on this tour so far? 

In Pontiac, Citizen went on a little after 10 and played until 11, maybe a few minutes after. But at the Pontiac show TWIABP played too. So with True Love jumping on the tour and TWIABP not playing any other dates, I'm not sure. It seemed like TWIABP played a longer set, but maybe it just felt long because I'm not into them at all.

I really wish they'd at least play Young States still, or Right Through.  The dream would be for them to play Walking Distance, but that'll never happen until they get less srs.

I'm still pulling to see Untitled live. Youth is still great, but I put Young States > Youth anyday. Seeing them play anything pre-Young States probably won't happen even though I was lucky enough to see them play Fremont a year or two ago.

I'm still pulling to see Untitled live. Youth is still great, but I put Young States > Youth anyday. Seeing them play anything pre-Young States probably won't happen even though I was lucky enough to see them play Fremont a year or two ago.

Yeah it's the same for me, Young States is the best thing they've put out IMO.  I saw them right as the Turnover split was coming out and then again a year later, and both times they played most (if not all) of Young States.  But now I doubt that they'll play a basement ever again either.  

What have they done that is pre-young states?

There's a split and some acoustic songs.

I tweeted at them earlier that day and they said they would have them at merch.

later in the day i asked the merch person and they said they weren't gonna have it

they ended up selling them after their set via tour manager

i was unable to get one

Yup, i have no idea what time he got to the merch booth. I waited a half hour to no avail. Super upset.