PO: re-presses of Electric Wizard - Let Us Prey and We Live!

I'm curious on the tale of accidentally selling a Cake Box lol

Weeeeell, a while back I listed it for astronomical prices thinking "no one will pay that, but if they dooooooo." Well someone did. So I figured I never listened to it after the first week, and it's bound to be repressed again, if history repeats itself anyway. So I sold it, without trying, or even remembering it was listed.

Cya later money! 3 electric wizard albums in a short time will never be a nice thing to handle in the ole wallet.

Right?! I'm trying to hold off a couple weeks to get at these ones since I've blown so much damn money lately on records. Once I get these bad boys though, I only have like...10ish albums left that I really really want to have in my collection and I can cut back a little bit (I know I won't...I'll just buy more stuff I'm not as sure of.) I'm super glad to see these getting re-pressed!

Right?! I'm trying to hold off a couple weeks to get at these ones since I've blown so much damn money lately on records. Once I get these bad boys though, I only have like...10ish albums left that I really really want to have in my collection and I can cut back a little bit (I know I won't...I'll just buy more stuff I'm not as sure of.) I'm super glad to see these getting re-pressed!

10 records you really want now... that will change on a daily basis....

i am glad these are getting repressed as well. their stuff has always been that " i want that but not for that cost" type of thing...

• 3 weeks later...

Whyyyyyyy

Such horrible timing. Way too many things coming out that are already lacking the funding.

Good on the repress though.

Been talking to one of the guys from Rise Above and he said these represses should be available from Amazon for decent prices shipped to US. If you're worried about those not being the nice colored ones though, we've got links in the OP.

I'm going to email him again sometime this week when I get home and try to get a little more info.

Nah, I'm actually worried that I won't be able to dish out the money for these represses with so many good stuff coming out.

Those links you posted initially all have prices listed in dollars though so I understood both of them to be inside the US, right?

I'd actually only consider ordering from a EU distro as the US price + shipping would amount to about 45$ in total I reckon.

Nah, I'm actually worried that I won't be able to dish out the money for these represses with so many good stuff coming out.

Those links you posted initially all have prices listed in dollars though so I understood both of them to be inside the US, right?

I'd actually only consider ordering from a EU distro as the US price + shipping would amount to about 45$ in total I reckon.

Ah, right on. You're probably better off just ordering from Rise Above then since they're based in the UK. Good luck! I know I'm going to be strapped pretty soon, those Modest mouse reissues in October/November, these guys, new E Wiz, new NehruvianDOOM, Mineral reissues, Grimes reissues, other stuff I'm almost definitely forgetting.

• 3 weeks later...