PO Soon: Grouper - Ruins October 31

rooks

7"s are dumb and I'm proud that they make up onlyĀ ~0.3% of my collection or so. Ā Fight me.

Ā 

That being said, I'd end up chasing one down if those tracksĀ were exclusive to the 7". Ā I'd much rather seeĀ them featured on a full length for 2017, though.

Edited by Derekā„¢
Words are hard.

27 minutes ago, Derekā„¢ said:

7"s are dumb and I'm proud that they make up onlyĀ ~0.3% of my collection or so. Ā Fight me.

Ā 

That being said, I'd end up chasing one down if they were exclusive to the 7". Ā I'd much rather love see them featured on a full length for 2017, though.

Agreed. I'd gladly buy that 7'' but then never spin it sadly.Ā 

15 hours ago, Derekā„¢ said:

Ā 

That being said, I'd end up chasing one down if those tracksĀ were exclusive to the 7". Ā I'd much rather seeĀ them featured on a full length for 2017, though.

have any of her 7"s not been songs exclusive to the release? she doesn't normally put out singles then reuse the tracks later for full lengths.

14 hours ago, robes said:

Maybe I'm hard to please, but I don't find anything all that special about this new 7". BTW, I think she's done some great stuff in the past, but put me in the camp of people who doesn't go totally ape-shit every time she puts something out.Ā 

very proud of u 4 being able to not like an artist you like's music. thank u for sharing this inspirational message.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Super old topic to bump, but I'm wondering if anyone has a link to video/digital version of the bonus cd that came with this? I'm working from home now and my laptop doesn't have a cd player, and my setup is in another room of the house, don't want to drag it all around.Ā Ā 

Was just listening to this record the other day and remembers how relaxing that thunderstorm recording was, I just can't seem to find it online anywhere, unless I'm daft.

2 minutes ago, JRHews said:

Super old topic to bump, but I'm wondering if anyone has a link to video/digital version of the bonus cd that came with this? I'm working from home now and my laptop doesn't have a cd player, and my setup is in another room of the house, don't want to drag it all around.Ā Ā 

Was just listening to this record the other day and remembers how relaxing that thunderstorm recording was, I just can't seem to find it online anywhere, unless I'm daft.

Did you post this to hurt me specifically? If so, well done.Ā šŸ˜„