WTF = Chiodos - All's Well That Ends Well - JACKET

[Banned User]

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Burmp.

More failed attempts at contacting both HT and Equal Vision. Hard to believe neither of them has just an extra sleeve :-/

Hey man, from what I remember a bunch of this first press came without jackets.  At this point your best bet is probably buying a white copy of all's well and putting the purple disc in that sleeve.  You can get a copy for $20 over in danny chang's thread right now.

Hey man, from what I remember a bunch of this first press came without jackets.  At this point your best bet is probably buying a white copy of all's well and putting the purple disc in that sleeve.  You can get a copy for $20 over in danny chang's thread right now.

Thanks man. Appreciate the info, I had no idea. Just sucks cause I'll always have a naked record with no sleeve regardless.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI I have an extra white copy of alls well $25 shipped. that sucks you didn't get a jacket.with it If you got something cool I'll trade you for it. I was gonna say Ill send you my white copy with the jack for your purple jacket less copy cuz I like the purple better but then I'd be in the same position as you lol. Let me know later man,