OUT NOW: Pianos Become the Teeth - Keep You (10/28/2014)

Yeah, wonder if they will even put a statement out about what went wrong. I got lucky and received the transparent Cola but its really lame that people are getting the "shitbrown" at random. 

As mentioned before, this record is really flimsy.

I really like Topshelf. They always did a killer job for these guys and everyone else. I guess I've just been spoiled by them.

This album is baffling me on first listen.  I really dig PBTT's old stuff, but this is SSSSOOOOOOOOO different.  Is it label influence, is it an attempt to reach a wider audience, is it...?

Whatever the case, I can already see myself listening to this a lot more than I've ever listened to their prior albums.

It's so weird how different the colors of supposedly the same variants came out. I'll post a picture of my clear w/ Black Smoke. It's a joke... No Smoke at all

Right?! I was thinking the same thing. Looks like there is almost 3 different kinds of navy blue an 3 different colas haha. Oh well, everything aside. This album is phenomenal and the record itself sounds great. I'm stoked that I'll be seeing them on their first date on the circa survive/title fight tour

My copy sounds amazing. So glad I got a good copy of this

Guess I should have gone with the Navy Blue, right? haha

looking for cola and "shit brown" have a good amount of cool stuff check my list

I am laughing that the brown has almost unanamisly been dubbed "shit brown" based on everyone's frustration with it. haha

I'm over the different color thing. I ordered cola, got 'shit' as everyones calling it instead. I was just happy to finally own it because it's so damn good, BUT my side 2 is ridiculously bad as far as surface noise, hisses and pops goes.

I thought maybe it just needed a good cleaning, so that's what I did. I even played it on my other Turntable after cleaning it thinking maybe the needle was going bad on the first one.  I've seen other people complaining about the same issue, just wondering if it runs the different variants or is it just the 'shit' color?