PO - Broods - Evergreen

I found the Broods EP last time via VC for my girlfriend. Thought someone would be keen to pick up the album. Dont actually mind the EP

Here's the link to the Amazon Pre Order, Every link on the Broods FB seems to take you to ITunes........

http://www.amazon.com/Evergreen-Broods/dp/B00LUSUVCS/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1409122135&sr=1-2&keywords=broods

• 2 months later...

I just got an email canceling this preorder...so strange, has anyone ever heard of an album simply not being produced?! Bummer as I love this band. 

This is regarding your order -------- for The Evergreen vinyl.

Unfortunately this vinyl release has been cancelled due to production issues so your order cannot be fulfilled. Your order will be cancelled and YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CHARGED. The music is available in CD and MP3 format if you would still like to purchase the album. Here is a unique, one-time use coupon for 10% off in the store so that you may buy the CD album with FREE poster or MP3 album at a discount.

• 4 years later...