PO NOW: TWIABP - Between Bodies

may be in the minority here, but i actually really like the spoken word stuff... the audiotree session was great

i can see how it'd be rough live though. typically, enjoyment of poetry is predicated on being able to actually understand what is being said. i'd imagine that'd be pretty difficult in a packed bar.

Broken World pressing - 3000 copies, 4 variants. 1 variant is exclusive to retail. The other 3 will be mailorder. No tour edition but we might do an alternate screenprint cover for the record release show which is 10/25 at The Space in Hamden CT

God damn, of course I probably won't be able to go to that. This always happens, missed the last record release show too.

I'm probably gonna end up trying to get all the variants of this release. If there is a record release cover of this I'll start the "someone please pick one up for me" requests. If it was possible for me to drive halfway across the country to go to it I would. I'd easily pay cost + some more to make it worth your while.

On a side note I might finally have a chance to see the band live for the first time in three years at their Rockford show on the current tour. Every other time they've been over here in Illinois it just hasn't worked out for me. Super excited!

Brucewillis, I'd be forever grateful if you could snag me a record release copy.

I actually planned on picking up an extra and giving you first dibs. As for everyone else, I can't go crazy but I'll do what I can.

Assuming I go, which is very likely because my girlfriend said we were going on her blog.

I'm glad I held off on the Audiotree record.  Now I can at least combine it with these when they go up to save some on shipping.

Also, I'm going to be checking the mail like a mad man next week.  I've got the Whenever, If Ever record release, tour copy, and the Audiotree test press coming in the same package.  It will probably be the greatest mail day of my record collecting days.

the record release version is just going to be an extra screen printed cover. i can make extras that you can put over the copies you bought from mailorder. don't do crazy things for it or anything.

But those will be faux record release copies, and will not hold value on the second hand market.  Priorities, Derrick.

the record release version is just going to be an extra screen printed cover. i can make extras that you can put over the copies you bought from mailorder. don't do crazy things for it or anything.

I'm down with that. I want to avoid paying some ridiculous price for it on the aftermarket . The real question is if you end up selling more than one variant at the record release show will I have to get a cover for each variant to really consider the collection for this release "complete"?

Also I hope preorders go up when I'm not in the middle of class. Other than that concern I'm really excited for this release, been listening to the Audiotree session more, and it's really grown on me. I still think the spokenword can be cheesy at times though.