PO NOW: This Patch of Sky - S/T 2xLP /100 (FFO: Yndi Halda, Joy Wants Eternity)

xodzsm.jpg

FFO: Yndi Halda, Esmerine, A Silver Mt. Zion, Joy Wants Eternity, The Seven Mile Journey

Oregon post-rockers self-released their self-titled full length record yesterday, 8/26/2014. The album is a must-listen for any fans of the above bands, as the mellow soundscapes they create during its 50-minute long duration rival any of them. Vinyl preorders will be up in the next couple weeks, according to the band.

"When the highest of highs do arrive in the form of the crescendos within “The Winter Day Declining” & “Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants (The Battle of Frieders)” they come as not explosions, but huge rises of sound, taut to the point of seat-edge anticipation, and though they could let go completely and crash like sonic waves into eager rocky cliffs, the restraint remains, leaving a feeling of unresolved, unspent energy… still brooding to return once more to the surface when the time again comes."

-Exiled in Eugene (full review)

Listen in full on Youtube or Bandcamp/

EDIT: Pre-orders now up on Bandcamp. Limited to 100 copies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

There was an email a month or two ago about a pressing delay. It's still on the way but no date has been given.

Yeah, I dug through their facebook page yesterday and saw they were still having some issues.  Hopefully they get it all wrapped up soon.  It has to be frustrating for them too to have this dragged out.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I play in this band.  So sorry for the wait, there were certainly a few things we learned about this process and have decided to not do vinyl on our own again in the future.  Not only was it stressful on us, but even worse was the timeframe everyone had to wait who pre-ordered.  We sincerely apologize for this mess.  

Hi everyone, I play in this band. So sorry for the wait, there were certainly a few things we learned about this process and have decided to not do vinyl on our own again in the future. Not only was it stressful on us, but even worse was the timeframe everyone had to wait who pre-ordered. We sincerely apologize for this mess.

You're in this band? So I can confess my new found love for you guys to you? AWESOME

Will definitely purchase this if what the guy above said is true & you have more copies eventually.