I'm starting a podcast and need guests

Is there a TV show or Movie you haven't watched since childhood for fear it might retroactively ruin your childhood by watching it as an adult?

If so email me at [email protected] as I am starting a podcast based on this idea and looking for guests and things to watch for the show. The idea is to have three people per show watch the TV or movie and the podcast will be us talking about it, similar to HDTGM, but we will have stories of childhood and one of the guests will have never seen the item in question. 

Plus, you get to have your childhood end on a podcast!

Good luck on the show! We're 3 episodes away from 100 on the show I currently do. I'd be down to do one of your shows via Google+, I've been doing this crap since 2008 so I'm kinda ok at fake Internet radio :D

Sweet, congrats on your 100th episode! what is your podcast? I'd be down to have you as guest via google plus. Just email the show ([email protected]) with a movie or show you haven't seen since child but are afraid to watch again. 

I have a dumb voice but if you want to talk about the X-Men cartoon I'm down.

Though I'm not sure how you could find fault so it might be a boring episode. 

Part of the central question I want to get at is if stuff holds up, but I have a feeling the X-men cartoon will absolutely hold up.  

Dat theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZAhqEiq4cA

I like that idea. Even though it was a comedy the scene in Space Balls where the alien pops through the stomach (I hadn't seen Alien at that point so didn't know it was a reference) freaked me out. I slept on my stomach for years in case there was one in my stomach he'd have a harder time coming out.