PO: Two new Mono LPs - The Last Dawn & Rays of Darkness

Holy fuck, that Solid Black in Clear Purple is gorgeous. To grab that or grab the Clear with Streaks variant and save $20. Fuck.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

What to do...

I was eyeing that variant as well. Does anyone know if It's exclusive to this European distro?

this one

Their prices are honestly so fair, and they've made it pretty obvious that they care about their customers.  Such a stellar label.  I can't recall a single release of theirs that I'm not happy with.

hmmmm. I'm going to have to think about this one for a while...

Hopefully there's a tour announcement soon. I've missed them every time they've been in SLC.

I can't really afford to double-dip on both variants, so I'll likely just go with TRL.  The "smoke" variants are really overdone, but in the case of this album art and packaging I don't think there is a better choice.

Ditto on the tour, too.  I bet the new material will sound absolutely insane in a live setting.

Their prices are honestly so fair, and they've made it pretty obvious that they care about their customers.  Such a stellar label.  I can't recall a single release of theirs that I'm not happy with.

I can't really afford to double-dip on both variants, so I'll likely just with TRL.  The "smoke" variants are really overdone, but in the case of this album art and packaging I don't think there is a better choice.

Ditto on the tour, too.  I bet the new material will sound absolutely insane in a live setting.

Think I'm going to have to go with the TRL variant, even though I'm in love with that purple/black blob. So fucking gorgeous.

I'll probably be going with TRL, but I'll be lustfully glancing back into the sunset at that black in purple variant the whole time.

Likewise, friend. Likewise.

I'm hitting up Third Man Records this weekend though. Think I'll wait until I see what the damage is from that before jumping on this.

Still wondering... they are selling the bundle under both names as /500. And the description lists the first one on clear with white and the second on clear with black smoke.

So, 1. if you order under the first, both albums will be white smoke, or 2. if you order under the second option both will be black smoke.

Or, 3. if you order under either name, one will be white smoke and one will be black smoke.

I realize it doesn't matter, just curious haha.

Still wondering... they are selling the bundle under both names as /500. And the description lists the first one on clear with white and the second on clear with black smoke.

So, 1. if you order under the first, both albums will be white smoke, or 2. if you order under the second option both will be black smoke.

Or, 3. if you order under either name, one will be white smoke and one will be black smoke.

I realize it doesn't matter, just curious haha.

I'm pretty sure it's option #3

Yeah no worries. COME WHAT MAY!

Order placed and I even sprung the extra $2.50 for priority mail because I can't wait to spin this.

Also, anyone on the edge... support TRL!! These dudes are amazing. They put out awesome records, at stellar prices.  Media mail for $3 and priority-1-day for $5.50? I LOVE YOU Temp Res!!