What's your White Whale record?

Mods feel free to move if this in the wrong forum since it's not about a specific release or anything newsworthy. Just asking the question, what is the one record that you want the most but have been unable to find whether it's due to price, hasn't been pressed, or other reasons.

I guess what I'm asking is, what single record would bring you the most personal joy right now.

Or...

What was the one record that you spent forever hunting and eventually found.

on a more serious note...

I guess the tigers jaw record I need, though I'm just not willing to pay out my ass for it since I haven't had to for any of their others releases.

not really a white whale i guess but... Tigers Jaw - s/t with the PO randy johnson cover would be awesome to have

Nothing I would consider a White Whale. Everything can be obtained if I want it bad enough and want to shell out cash. I know almost everything comes up or gets repressed at some point so I won't flip my shit over most things but I would love to own the Floor - Box set test press.

Oh wait, I'm getting that for xmas. Sick.

on a more serious note...
I guess the tigers jaw record I need, though I'm just not willing to pay out my ass for it since I haven't had to for any of their others releases.

not really a white whale i guess but... Tigers Jaw - s/t with the PO randy johnson cover would be awesome to have

I just kind of lucked out on buying that when it first went up. Just happened to have some extra cash in paypal, randy johnson played for the mariners for several years and I was digging the band. Honestly wasn't super into them when I bought it. Kind of stoked I picked it up now and wish I had picked up about five more, lol

Nothing I would consider a White Whale. Everything can be obtained if I want it bad enough and want to shell out cash. I know almost everything comes up or gets repressed at some point so I won't flip my shit over most things but I would love to own the Floor - Box set test press.

i dont think i've talked to you in any capacity in the past week without you mentioning that dude.

Also, FOUND: Sunn Whitebox.

i dont think i've talked to you in any capacity in the past week without you mentioning that dude.

Holy Shit!!!

how much did you pay for that?

To be fair we've spoken like twice, and I'm quite excited.

how could something that hasnt been pressed possibly be a white whale...

Good question. Clearly my original post was confusing and nobody seems to understand or is able to answer.

Congratulations on finding such a diamond while sifting through the gravel on the side of the road of the highway of life.

Weezer - the Blue Album -- UK/Japan "Timebomb" pressing with the cover showing the band's feet.

The Gamits - Endorsed By You -- Blue vinyl

Got the Weezer record earlier this year and the Gamits record a few months ago, those were the records I'd wanted the most since I started collecting and the two I value the most.