Resident Evil: Revelations 2

I am SO happy that this game is coming. But I wish it was coming to the platform that the first game was on originally... Once again Nintendo is getting screwed by another 3rd party with this game not coming to either the 3DS or Wii U. What is everyone else's thoughts on the game?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/01/resident-evil-revelations-2-officially-revealed

4 and 5 are both gems. Seriously, if you haven't played 5 I highly recommend it. They could have ended it after that tbh, the ending kind of ties up the storyline nicely. No idea why they rushed 6 and that god-awful Raccon City game. I did like Revelations though even though the story was kinda lame.

I have yet to play 6 but what made it so bad?

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/resident-evil-6-review/1900-6397185/

Linking to someone else's review both because I was not into the game and quit after a couple hours as well as it being much easier to answer that way.

I do feel like I played enough to know it is a bad game.

Never played Revelations but if it's a solid game i will have to check it out. Nothing could top RE4 for me though, i don't think i've played any game nearly as much as i've played RE4. The amount of times i have completed that game is staggering.

Been a while but that arcade mode after the main game was bad ass.

Been a while but that arcade mode after the main game was bad ass.

Yea i always thought it was something cool, although i was never great at it back than. I could always at least 4 star every map with Wesker and Krauser but sucked with everyone else. I always wanted to use the hand cannon but just wasn't good enough at the time.

Yea i always thought it was something cool, although i was never great at it back than. I could always at least 4 star every map with Wesker and Krauser but sucked with everyone else. I always wanted to use the hand cannon but just wasn't good enough at the time.

I think I did everything you could possibly do with that came but can't remember 100%