PO: RESTORATIONS - LP3 (out 10/28)

http://store.sideonedummy.com/

looks like the only way to get the /100 is through the coffee bundle.

yes the coffee bundle.

here's a new song / video..  it's really good.  

http://www.npr.org/event/music/345185645/restorations-separate-songs (if anyone can embed this, please do)

Available on colored vinyl & CD w/ bundle options. 

THIS IS A PREORDER FOR AN ITEM WITH RELEASE DATE OF 10/28/14. ITEM WILL SHIP TO ARRIVE ON OR AROUND STREET DATE. PLEASE ALLOW 7 DAYS AFTER STREET DATE FOR DELIVERY OF PREORDER. THANK YOU. 

LP3, the upcoming album by Philadelphia’s own Restorations, is a rare achievement: it doesn’t fail at being anything. It’s a collision of influ- ences, not a contrived mixture of them. The band returned to Miner Street Studio and longtime friend/collaborator Jonathan Low for the recording of LP3. The result is a record that fills a room even when coming out of laptop speakers: every instrument is bigger on this album than on previous efforts, and the vocals often puncture quiet moments to such perfect, unnerving effect that you could believe its happening in your head. LP3 is a marriage of big sounds and meaty songwriting. Clever, sure, but strong is a better description. SideOn- eDummy Records is proud to release Restorations’ LP3 on October 28th.

Track Listing:
1. Wales
2. Separate Songs
3. Misprint
4. Tiny Prayers
5. All My Home
6. Most Likely a Spy
7. No Castle
8. The Future
9. It's Not 

Pressing Info: 
1600 - Red/White/Yellow/Black Starburst (300 on 180-Gram - SideOneDummy) Retail
100 - White/Brown/Black Starburst (SideOneDummy)
100 -  Clear/Red Starburst (Australia)
100 - Clear/Black Starburst (UK)
100 - Clear/Blue Starburst (Germany) 

Fuck. $50 for the /100? My collecting days for Restorations may be coming to a screeching halt.

Extremely excited for this release, though!

No, $50 for that and for a mug and coffee. Record collecting is for actual yuppies now (nothing against NPR, but the video stream there seems super appropriate too).

But seriously. I'd feel like a jackass buying that. 

Found the Germany Exclusive, unfortunately it is through finestvinyl, who (if you don't live in Germany), along with high vinyl prices, have ridiculous shipping prices for everywhere except Germany and Austria. 12€ shipping when you can send it for 3,5€? Yeah right...

http://www.finestvinyl.de/de/item/76123/vinyl.20.html

Also you dont have to get that bundle to get the one variant. There are only two variants that are actually the same except one is 180 gram.

Incorrect. The variants available from S1D are technically:

1300 - Red/White/Yellow/Black Starburst

300 Red/White/Yellow/Black Starbusrt 180-Gram

100 - White/Brown/Black Starburst

The two Red/White/Yellow/Black starburst are available separately, the coffee bundle has the White/Brown/Black or 180g R/W/Y/B available as options. So the only way to get the /100 is in the coffee bundle.

Incorrect. The variants available from S1D are technically:

1300 - Red/White/Yellow/Black Starburst

300 Red/White/Yellow/Black Starbusrt 180-Gram

100 - White/Brown/Black Starburst

The two Red/White/Yellow/Black starburst are available separately, the coffee bundle has the White/Brown/Black or 180g R/W/Y/B available as options. So the only way to get the /100 is in the coffee bundle.

Oh my bad. Missed that.

No, $50 for that and for a mug and coffee. Record collecting is for actual yuppies now (nothing against NPR, but the video stream there seems super appropriate too).

But seriously. I'd feel like a jackass buying that.

The bassist works in a coffee house, the band is very vocal about their love for coffee, it's not far fetched.

Maybe they should've consulted you about what would earn them the most cool points before releasing this.