Softspeak Records 7" Split Series (Frameworks, Saddest Landscape ect)

JRHews

You should do a test press box set. Kinda like how all the other releases have theirs for sale. I think it'd be a cool thing.

If you decide to do this, I call dibs on the first one B)  

We have tests for every release left over except the Frameworks / TSL record or I would.. :( 

Sent a couple tests to topshelf / management / each band member and we ran out too quick - don't even think I have one!

• 1 month later...

Hey, we have a couple coke bottle for each of the records from this split series.

If you'd like a box set or if you'd like just individual releases on their most limited variant.. let me know

It's not worth it to put like 2 of each in our webstore so help me clean my shelf!

Throwin you an email shortly.

Hey, we have a couple coke bottle for each of the records from this split series.

If you'd like a box set or if you'd like just individual releases on their most limited variant.. let me know

It's not worth it to put like 2 of each in our webstore so help me clean my shelf!

sent ya an email as well.

This is completely awesome, just picked up a box set. Been really kicking myself for no being able to grab this.

If you've got a spare Oso Oso split test to keep my collection running, let me know!

I asked about the same thing for my Free Throw collection and he ignored that part.

• 1 year later...