Softspeak Records 7" Split Series (Frameworks, Saddest Landscape ect)

JRHews

Softspeak is doing a charity release series supported but a few really awesome bands (ie Frameworks, Saddest Landscape ect.)

Unfortunantly the /100 box set is already sold out, but the splits will also have their own po's/released as they become available each month of the series. More info below from the site.

http://www.softspeakrecords.com/products/532584-7-split-series-box-set

-----------------------------------------------------

"About

We are excited to be releasing our first ever vinyl series. The series will see one release each month (September-December) and will feature an exclusive track from each artist on 7" vinyl. This release will live in Hand-Crafted Box Set Packaging and include a sticker pack.

**This is a Pre Order Item and will not ship until December once all records have been released.

September: Radiator Hospital / Sorority Noise
October: Frameworks / The Saddest Landscape
November: Slingshot Dakota / Pet Symmetry
December: Free Throw / Oso Oso

Pressing Information:
100 on Coke Bottle Clear (Most Limited Variant in Series)

To learn more about the charities being represented and for other ways to help, please visit their respective websites:

V-Day - www.vday.org/
AccesSportAmerica - www.accessportamerica.org/
TWLOHA - www.twloha.com/
Hopeline - www.hopeline.com/
Toys for Tots - www.toysfortots.org/ "

Qiov4CO.jpg

Someone please sell/trade this to me. I hate when record labels/bands put stuff up for preorder with no warning. Same thing happened with Framework's "Loom", it literally went up for preorder with no warning. And of course this happens on the one day I agreed to work a ten hour shift. By the time I got off and saw this, I immediately went to grab it, but it was too late. Feels like a sick joke.

https://deadformat.net/tradelist/selitsxhsoj

Someone please sell/trade this to me. I hate when record labels/bands put stuff up for preorder with no warning. Same thing happened with Framework's "Loom", it literally went up for preorder with no warning. And of course this happens on the one day I agreed to work a ten hour shift. By the time I got off and saw this, I immediately went to grab it, but it was too late. Feels like a sick joke.

There were a bunch of us F5ing the Topshelf store when Loom went up, so I feel like there had to have been some kind of notice on that.

Sucks you missed this though. A handful of people will probably regret their decision to buy this by the time we actually get them in 4ish months.

There were a bunch of us F5ing the Topshelf store when Loom went up, so I feel like there had to have been some kind of notice on that.

Sucks you missed this though. A handful of people will probably regret their decision to buy this by the time we actually get them in 4ish months.

How much was it?

I hate when record labels/bands put stuff up for preorder with no warning. Same thing happened with Framework's "Loom", it literally went up for preorder with no warning. And of course this happens on the one day I agreed to work a ten hour shift. By the time I got off and saw this, I immediately went to grab it, but it was too late. Feels like a sick joke.

You can still get all of these 7"s on different variants as they're released each month, just not in a box set.

We totally gave warning tho, posted a teaser last week :)

we DEFINITELY had the Loom preorder time practically down to the minute. I remember pulling over my car into a gas station parking lot as it got close to wait for it.  :ph34r:

Definitely sucks that there was no warning on this for the /100 box, but there will still definitely be limited varients in single 7" form for all of them. Just no idea of the presses yet. I for one do not regret getting the box. Such a great price for the package and concept for these releases $$ going to charity.