AFI : ALL HALLOWS EP. AVAILABLE NOW.

Satan

I'll possibly be unavailable depending on the drop time (if there is one.) If it happens before Noon...I'll need help. If there are variants, clearly the rarest would be desired. I just want this.

You got it. I'll grab as many as allowed (based on need of the board). I'm really hoping for that brown/ red, the Orange (is going to happen, I'm pretty sure) and maybe some orange/ black mix or split. Really I just want the damn thing.It can be on "The Color of Davey's Heart Black," I don't care.

Looking forward to tomorrow. This will be my first AFI record.

It's a REALLY good one to start with.

So these records are still in the process of being shipped out? Nobody has them yet?

I think they got a little hasty with putting them up for sale and didn't have them from the factory yet. I ordered the repress of TAOD through Interpunk and it came in a couple of days. I think Black Sails, Answer That, and VPoY were delayed so many orders didn't ship when expected or haven't shipped yet. M

myplaydirect is probably one of the worst companies i ever had to deal with i got these records from other places and this will probably be the last time i will ever have to deal with them hopefully

I've used MPD for other orders and they are fine. I think there is just a delay with "New Nitro" because they are just getting rolling again. I would give MyPlay a couple more chances before you swear them off for good lol.