PO NOW: Have Mercy "A Place Of Our Own"

RadDonut

APlaceOfOurOwn_zps2b68848b.jpg

The new album from Have Mercy is entitled "A Place Of Our Own" and is now up for pre order via Hopeless Records.

http://havemercy.merchnow.com/

Looks to be two variants straight from Hopeless and no telling if there's any from somewhere else.

Opaque Ivory /? http://havemercy.merchnow.com/products/185358

Transparent Gold /200 only in $50 bundle http://havemercy.merchnow.com/products/185355

They've also released a new song called Spacecrafts on spotify and youtube.

If you don't use Spotify here is a youtube video

I'm glad to see they have sort of stuck with the same sound too. I'll update the OP whenever more information is announced. 2014 is looking to be a fantastic year for music.

Tracks

1. To Convey
2. Two Years
3. Howl
4. The Place You Love
5. Pete Rose and Babe Ruth
6. Spacecrafts
7. Plastic Covered Furniture
8. Pawn Takes Rook
9. Inch By Inch
10. Nails and Teeth in Pavement
11. Lean

In for an ivory, I hate when bands make you order expensive packages to get limited colored vinyl... Even when it's like a 5 lp package

I think this has to do with Hopeless and not the band. Hopeless does it a lot. I especially remember them doing it for the newest Taking Back Sunday record. The /200 is a transparent gold so I'm guessing it's going to turn out to be that nasty orange color. I'd rather save the money and get the ivory. Maybe hot topic will have a cool variant or maybe even a cool retail variant. Heck maybe even a tour variant!

I think this has to do with Hopeless and not the band. Hopeless does it a lot. I especially remember them doing it for the newest Taking Back Sunday record. The /200 is a transparent gold so I'm guessing it's going to turn out to be that nasty orange color. I'd rather save the money and get the ivory. Maybe hot topic will have a cool variant or maybe even a cool retail variant. Heck maybe even a tour variant!

True. I hate transparent gold. I just hate the "heres a bunch of shit you dont need and a record you wnat for 50 bucks"

I agree. I can't stand it and hate that you dish out money for crap. A t-shirt that will probably not fit right and a slip mat that isn't the greatest and a screen print that will stay in my closet. I would maybe jump on the bundle if the shirt and slipmat were cooler.

I agree. I can't stand it and hate that you dish out money for crap. A t-shirt that will probably not fit right and a slip mat that isn't the greatest and a screen print that will stay in my closet. I would maybe jump on the bundle if the shirt and slipmat were cooler.

I would pull the trigger if it were a better color, and like a flag(banner) or even the smae package for like 10-15 dollars less