PO NOW: Have Mercy "A Place Of Our Own"

RadDonut

Why?

Your taste in music doesn't line up with the bands on their roster. That's fine but it doesn't make them a garbage label.

Hopeless has great people running it/working there and they work hard for their bands and as far as I can tell they do right by their bands and take care of them. They are a great label, they just generally dont put out music from bands that you personally like.

Your taste in music doesn't line up with the bands on their roster. That's fine but it doesn't make them a garbage label.

Hopeless has great people running it/working there and they work hard for their bands and as far as I can tell they do right by their bands and take care of them. They are a great label, they just generally dont put out music from bands that you personally like.

Garbage music = garbage label though. I don't care about their personalities.

^ the QC on their vinyl could use a huge improvement. I'm sure they just see it as a gimmick market and want to cash in. Someone needs to spend a little more time with their test presses and if whatever plant they are using keeps shitting out subpar pressings then they need to ditch them.

Just checked out their lineup. A handful of bands from like 2003 that are somehow still around, some garbage, and some shit I've never heard of that I assume is garbage.

But they did put out some Atom and His Package apparently? Is that garbage? I cant remember, but I listened to it when I was 14 so there's a good chance.