PO: Northlane - Singularity (2xLP Deluxe Re-Issue)

dapeebs

• 2 weeks later...

Just went and saw Northlane at a local pub of mine.....really small venue for these guys........This is the first time i have seen em with the new singer Marcus Bridges.......i dropped my ROT 7" at the merch desk at the start of the night to get signed.....and then prcoeeded to drink all of the beers

Show was sick.......Great new singer.....will be good to hear on the new album.

After the show i snagged a set list from the sound guy........stayed around with a mate and got the set signed and met all the guys....again.........met up with Josh....one of the guitarists my vinyl collection and he flipped out.....me and +1 for a show tomorrow night on the other side of town.....whatever i want from the merch desk (which i probably wont take advantage of....seems wrong)......

Pretty stoked

IMG_20150501_005342_zpsatknk6tz.jpg

Just went and saw Northlane at a local pub of mine.....really small venue for these guys........This is the first time i have seen em with the new singer Marcus Bridges.......i dropped my ROT 7" at the merch desk at the start of the night to get signed.....and then prcoeeded to drink all of the beers

Show was sick.......Great new singer.....will be good to hear on the new album.

After the show i snagged a set list from the sound guy........stayed around with a mate and got the set signed and met all the guys....again.........met up with Josh....one of the guitarists my vinyl collection and he flipped out.....me and +1 for a show tomorrow night on the other side of town.....whatever i want from the merch desk (which i probably wont take advantage of....seems wrong)......

Pretty stoked

IMG_20150501_005342_zpsatknk6tz.jpg

What?? i think you had too much to drink before posting haha. "..one of the guitarists my vinyl collection and he flipped out.....me and +1 for a show tomorrow night on the other side of town.....whatever i want from the merch desk (which i probably wont take advantage of....seems wrong)......" that portion doesn't make sense. It goes from vinyl to them wanting to give you a bunch of free merch. Haha

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

And again

164764-L-LO.jpg

ARIA Award winning band, Northlane, have reissued their critically acclaimed 2013 album 'Singularity' as an extremely limited double LP Australian exclusive.

One of the most highly anticipated releases of the year is Northlane's "Singularity".

These highly skilled lads deliver a unique blend of metalcore that has dazzled fans all across the globe.

The reissue is a double LP that includes 'Singularity' and 'Singularity' instrumental on black vinyl, with gatefold packaging and lyric insert.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/Whats-Hot/hardcore/singularity-deluxe-black-vinyl/935745/

i will be getting it....have everything up till now so its just another to add............Last time JB added something like this though it was pulled...........

With Pressings of this still being thrown around UNFD and Rise i cant see why they would want a repress..........Surely they would be making a bunch more cash on another run of Discoveries pressings

With Pressings of this still being thrown around UNFD and Rise i cant see why they would want a repress..........Surely they would be making a bunch more cash on another run of Discoveries pressings

Oh for sure. I always wondered why Rise did tests for Discoveries and then never followed through

Oh for sure. I always wondered why Rise did tests for Discoveries and then never followed through

Yeh true..........i asked them about it when i met them once and they said there were no plans for it.........but that Rise Records shot obviously shows otherwise...........Would be killer to see a Discoveries Repress.......Just not in UNFDs 10 different colours and flavours............just a Black repress /1000 would sell well

• 2 weeks later...