iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Discussion

Sorry if there's already a thread for this. I didn't notice it on the first page so I didn't figure it was there. Did anyone catch the keynote today or see all the specs for the new iPhones? It looks pretty damn good. I've been waiting on an iPhone with a bigger screen forever, and I also keep filling up my iPod touch 64gb.

I have Verizon and think I'm gonna go with the 6 Plus 128gb. Go big or go home. Go broke isn't an option, as I'm gonna be doing that either way. >.>

I'm pretty excited though. I'm gonna trade in my iPhone and iPod and have less than $200 to pay.

Yeah, I'm very excited to get the new phone. Not sure if I'll go with the 6 or 6 Plus. I figure I'll give them a try in stores before the purchase. I'm on Verizon as well, can you just take your phone in to get a rebate or something? I was thinking about trying to sell my 5 on eBay after I get the 6, idk.

Also, the Apple Watch looks incredible. I just wish it was dropping September 19 with the phone. I can't wait to give that a try.

Yeah, I'm very excited to get the new phone. Not sure if I'll go with the 6 or 6 Plus. I figure I'll give them a try in stores before the purchase. I'm on Verizon as well, can you just take your phone in to get a rebate or something? I was thinking about trying to sell my 5 on eBay after I get the 6, idk.

Also, the Apple Watch looks incredible. I just wish it was dropping September 19 with the phone. I can't wait to give that a try.

I have VZW too. You can trade in your phone as a credit toward the new one. I did that when I got my 5S.

Edit- I have exactly a year until I can upgrade ugh!

I may be due for upgrade from the 5 at end of year. I think. I'd like to tool around with both the 6 and 6 Plus at store when they're out to gauge my interest and sway decision. Without seeing them in person and in hand, the dimensions & size of either one mean nothing looking online.

anyone else notice that they got rid of the ipod classic? I dunno if they announced that in the announcement but I noticed it not being there in the store recently.

thats weird, I was just looking at it the other day trying to see if it had Bluetooth in it's specs. I don't get why they haven't made a large capacity iPod with Bluetooth yet.

I have no goddamm idea, I searched 'iPhone 6' on YouTube when I got home to see a recap of the event and this popped up, the comments are ridiculous, that old creepy bastard is obsessed with that poor girl who is only good at hoola-hooping, just a pure cringe goldmine.

Actually watched like 6 minutes of that until she started hoolah hooping and couldn't bare anymore. Thought something crazy would happen and was severely let down.

Well, I for one would've been impressed with the iPhone 6 if it was 2010. There's really nothing special about these phones that their competition hasn't been already doing for a couple years at least. My OnePlus One basically stomps this phone and we're talking about products that haven't even been released yet. Hardly impressive. I fear Apple's days of truly being innovative and leading the pack are over.

Well, I for one would've been impressed with the iPhone 6 if it was 2010. There's really nothing special about these phones that their competition hasn't been already doing for a couple years at least. My OnePlus One basically stomps this phone and we're talking about products that haven't even been released yet. Hardly impressive. I fear Apple's days of truly being innovative and leading the pack are over.

559428e86cb30235fefd83c5598ab913.jpg