FS: Panic At The Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out (Gold /750)

rand0mher0

Well.. I know I'm probably gonna regret this but I need the money. For sale is my copy of Panic At The Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. It's the gold pressing out of 750 from Hot Topic.

I've seen it go for anywhere from $100 - $185 on eBay so I'm gonna ask $130 ppd. Everything is perfect except for the top of the jacket there is a slight tear, I will include a picture. It's only been played a handful of times and even comes with the poster! If this doesn't sell within a day or two I'm gonna take it down.

Picture of tear (really hard to get a picture because the camera didn't wanna focus on it but you get the idea): 2iPqpNSl.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Just because people on eBay are dumb enough to pay that price for this, that doesn't mean it's worth that much. Worth is arbitrary and subjective to each person. I doubt there are many people on this website that think this record is worth $130, but good luck.

This is actually one of my favorite records of all time and one day I will own it! I'm just in no way able to justify to myself paying $130 for it.. wish I could!

This. I'm still convinced one day I'm going to stumble across this in a little record store where the owner hasn't discovered the internet yet.

Not trying to spoil the sale, but asking for halfway between two already absurd prices, especially on a board wherein we typically try to buy/sell for below eBay prices for the sake of the other board members, is sort of ridiculous. I understand that you need the money, but honestly, if you were looking for triple digits on it, you probably should have started with eBay.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...