PO Soon: Young Statues - The Flatlands Are Your Friend

From the Young Statues Facebook page: "What a rewarding experience it was making this record. Beyond excited to be releasing our truest, most organic recording to date. Our goal was to make something different and push ourselves as people and musicians throughout the process. Proud to present 'The Flatlands Are Your Friend' on October 21, 2014."

Tracklisting:

01. Natives
02. Run The River Dry
03. Don't Fight The Mirage
04. Got The Knife
05. No Shadow
06. Flood
07. Further Away
08. Flatlands (pt. 2)
09. Ain't A Bad Thing To Lose
10. White Noise
11. Strangers In A Dream

I was talking to their guitarist (Matt Weber) back when they were recording the album in the Spring and he said it sounds more Band-Of-Horses-style-indie-alternative-ish than their other material.

Pre-order on the Run For Cover store here: http://www.runforcoverstore.com/index.php/preorders/young-statues-the-flatlands-are-your-friend.html

And the deluxe bundle here: http://www.runforcoverstore.com/index.php/preorders/young-statues-the-flatlands-are-your-friend-deluxe-package.html

• 2 weeks later...

That song is absolutely amazing. Gotta say, I don't know what I'd do without VC, you guys have turned me on to music I never would have listened to otherwise!

This is true for me as well. While I truly appreciate this, at times I do think it's a curse because I'm spending lots of money I wouldn't have spent otherwise!

This is true for me as well. While I truly appreciate this, at times I do think it's a curse because I'm spending lots of money I wouldn't have spent otherwise!

So much this. If I stayed off VC for a few months my bank account would benefit greatly.

The new song is amazing, I'm way more pumped for this album now.