FS: Pink Floyd, Stones, Megadeth

Guest MrVinyl77

Guest MrVinyl77

Here are some cds for sale:

Iron Maiden-Somewhere in Time UK Nimbus 1986 pressing VG+/VG+ CD has light wisp marks $20

Metallica-Kill Em All-1980s pressing with Am I Evil & Blitzkrieg. VG+/VG+ CD has light wisp marks $20

Foreigner-Head Games. West German Target first press

VG+/VG+ CD is in great condition $20

Eazy E-5150 Home 4 Tha Sick. Original 1992 Priority pressing EX/EX $15

Mine still has the shrink & has only been played once & its an original pressing. Your point??

I'd say his point is:

What he pointed out to you is also an original pressing, is "unplayed" and costs significantly less, so who would pay you what you're asking for it.

He was just trying to help you out selling it, most people on here will only buy from people on here if they are selling for less than any place else.

Guest MrVinyl77

There's no such thing as a 'mint' lp once its been opened. Still sealed yes, but once the seal has been cracked its no longer mint. I grade my vinyl conservatively.

There's no such thing as a 'mint' lp once its been opened. Still sealed yes, but once the seal has been cracked its no longer mint. I grade my vinyl conservatively.

I never mentioned "mint" and I never trust anyone who does. It does say (as I pointed out above) "unplayed" which is probably also not true. I was just pointing out that he was trying to say there was a "less played" copy for sale for less money than you're asking for, so no one is going to pay that much for it from you. Seems like you're really taking offense to people who are just trying to show you what you're doing wrong here.

I never mentioned "mint" and I never trust anyone who does. It does say (as I pointed out above) "unplayed" which is probably also not true. I was just pointing out that he was trying to say there was a "less played" copy for sale for less money than you're asking for, so no one is going to pay that much for it from you. Seems like you're really taking offense to people who are just trying to show you what you're doing wrong here.

I like you Ice Cream Cone Face Tattoo. 

Guest MrVinyl77

I'm not doing anything wrong. The listing he posted says the lp was mint, that's what I was pointing out.

Ive noticed there are a lot of Trolls in this forum. Some advice, if you don't think my prices are fair or too high, in which their not, you can do worse elsewhere, simply scroll on by. It's stuff like this that deter buyers from buying from ppl due to clowns acting childish on someone's sale thread. I don't troll on anyone else in here, I expect the same respect in return!!

Guest MrVinyl77

I wasn't specifying you at all sir, I was clearly stating what I saw on the link.

Everything ain't for everybody. It's a lot of stuff I see posted in this forum IDK anything about & I don't go around telling ppl their stuff won't move, etc. I know you've bought from me, so why take offense on what I said if I didn't direct it at you??