PO: Creepers - Lush (members of Deafheaven)

• 3 months later...

I got this in today. I totally forgot about it. I was just looking at it, wondering if it was a Christmas present and whom it would be from. I figured I should check the board and, sure enough, I ordered this. Good on me because this record is killer.

Maybe nitpicking, but the cover is oversized and doesn't fit in standard bags which kind of sets off a little OCD. Also, due to the size, it didn't quite fit in the mailer and the corners got quite beat up in transit.

More importantly, this is excellent and will be in heavy HEAVY rotation in my household for a while.

I got this in today. I totally forgot about it. I was just looking at it, wondering if it was a Christmas present and whom it would be from. I figured I should check the board and, sure enough, I ordered this. Good on me because this record is killer.

Maybe nitpicking, but the cover is oversized and doesn't fit in standard bags which kind of sets off a little OCD. Also, due to the size, it didn't quite fit in the mailer and the corners got quite beat up in transit.

More importantly, this is excellent and will be in heavy HEAVY rotation in my household for a while.

This is how the Black Monolith cover was.

• 4 weeks later...

so.  when I was visiting LA I stopped by Vacation vinyl and I picked this LP up.

but the owner told me that the cover and the LP might be different.

if anyone has a picture of what the end product of this LP looks like i'd love to see it.

he said something about the finishes not being right on the one I bought.

one side is like matte and the other is shiny..

anyway thanks.  this is a great LP.