• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BUMP - saw them last night and the second pressing of Commonwealth now has one red LP and one black instead of both black on the initial pressing. They also mentioned during the show that a deluxe reissue (similar to the one they did for Twice Removed) of One Chord to Another will be coming either next year or 2016 at the latest. Jay told me he just started going through their archives for stuff to include with it.

Still looking for pretty much anything from their back catalogue! I have a sealed copy of Parallel Play to trade as well.

CgvQsHM.jpg

• 3 months later...

The only Sloan record I am lacking is "Action Pact". I have been looking for a while now. Anyone have one for sale?

Seems a lot of people (myself included) are in the same boat. Must've been a very small run. Funny how there's such high demand among collectors for such a mediocre album. I think I've come across three copies of Rhodes Jam in the same time I've been looking for Action Pact...

Thanks for the info, I actually love Action Pact much more so than say the "Double Cross" or "Pretty Together"(hands down my least favorite by them). What sucks is I remmber around 05 or so it wasn't hard to find Action Pact on vinyl at all but now its impossible. Another thing that's weird is one of the records I had the hardest time finding was "Never Hear The End of It" and then I go see them last year and they have it for sale at the merch table and say it's never gone out of print, very odd.