Just got an email from the band, looks like they have another 7" coming out: 

"The HOPE LP is available now, released as a single disk on 120g vinyl, in 12" sleeve with poster insert. Also, a limited edition 7" will come free with any purchase of HOPE or COPE on CD or LP, exclusively available at over 90 independent record stores across the US.  The 7" is called The AltNation Sessions and contains two tracks, "Top Notch" on Side A and "Bananas" on Side B.

Click here to find your local indie record store."

Just got an email from the band, looks like they have another 7" coming out:

"The HOPE LP is available now, released as a single disk on 120g vinyl, in 12" sleeve with poster insert. Also, a limited edition 7" will come free with any purchase of HOPE or COPE on CD or LP, exclusively available at over 90 independent record stores across the US. The 7" is called The AltNation Sessions and contains two tracks, "Top Notch" on Side A and "Bananas" on Side B.

Click here to find your local indie record store."

Can't wait to spin this tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my copy from Amazon today. Sound quality is great! Love the production on this. I have some low level noise in my left channel the whole way through both sides though. Anyone else have this? I don't think I own any Manchester records that are 'quiet' though.

My (hope) record is perfectly quiet surprisingly, but yeah all the other Manchester records i own have low level noise. Only problem with my copy of hope is it's warped, and since the record is so quiet you can hear it on every stone big time. I have the same problem with deer on Simple Math. I even bought a second copy (of Simple) and it had the same problem, asked for a replacement of that one...same problem with my third copy. It's a bummer.

• 2 weeks later...

I meant Hope, my bad. He has Hope but doesn't know anything about these 7".

See neither did waterloo until i asked and they said they had a box in the back.

Hey royce, would you mind grabbing me a HOPE with the 7" from the store?! Thanks!

I'll let you know in like 2 weeks, i won't be back in austin til then and if i go i'd for sure get it for you! 

• 1 month later...