PO: HIM - Lashes to Ashes, Lust to Dust: A Vinyl Retrospective ’96-’03

mossy

I saw like one person on Instagram got it, but it looks like they're shipping them out pretty slowly. I emailed them the week before the were supposed to ship out, they said there were no more delays and they're be shipping them out that week (the week before Christmas). I emailed them after the first of the year asking if they'd shipped yet. I was told that they are only 2 people so they were shipping them as fast as they can. Still haven't received any shipping confirmation.

My Deep shadows is coming in tomorrow, though I got an email saying:

"The first part of your order has shipped. However, part of our Razorblade Romance LP order arrived damaged and as a result we could not fulfill all of the orders made for them. Your Razorblade order will ship when we get the new stock in. "

So that kinda sucks.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Only $15.99 now for each color 2xLP.

:)

I ordered Razorblades, Deep Shadows, & Love Metal for $57 shipped. Thats crazy good for three double LPs. Glad I waited so long to buy them.

http://www.theomegaorder.com/HIM-EXCLUSIVE

Ive been on the fence for these for a while. I'm just sure they weren't done properly as I've heard complaints of song breaks where intros to the next song start before the silence, etc. I'm interested to hear what you think. The MP3s of the CDs I have are pretty horrible SQ-wise.

Ive been on the fence for these for a while. I'm just sure they weren't done properly as I've heard complaints of song breaks where intros to the next song start before the silence, etc. I'm interested to hear what you think. The MP3s of the CDs I have are pretty horrible SQ-wise.

i've spun all 4 they sound great, except for loves requiem being backwards. and i have the 2lp sets just for reference.

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing packaging. Very thick outer sleeves and the inner sleeves are thick too. The gold is definitely not gold. It looks black ish until you hold it to the light. Then it has a cool multi color metallic effect. I also have to give a shout out on packing. They wrapped the records probably about 25 times with that soft foam padding. It got lost in the mail for a whole week and I was worried but it arrived with no seam splits on the jacket or even on the inner sleeves. They even threw in a signed insert and slip mat, completely unexpected. Great surprise. I had to pay an extra $5 to the post office though for some reason. Kind of stupid. But anyway, great experience. :)

F868D061-8B14-4AC5-847A-58B1DCA46749_zps

• 3 months later...

I just randomly checked on this to see if these went down in price and it seems like they're practically giving them away now:

http://www.theomegaorder.com/HIM-EXCLUSIVE

Wow, yeah. The black vinyl box set is only $49

http://www.theomegaorder.com/HIM-Lashes-To-Ashes-Lust-To-Dust-A-Vinyl-Retrospective-96-03-180g-5LP-Boxset?sc=13&category=464077

I paid $14 for each separately. I didnt care about all the extras. I just wanted the 3 albums.

Wow, yeah. The black vinyl box set is only $49

http://www.theomegaorder.com/HIM-Lashes-To-Ashes-Lust-To-Dust-A-Vinyl-Retrospective-96-03-180g-5LP-Boxset?sc=13&category=464077

I paid $14 for each separately. I didnt care about all the extras. I just wanted the 3 albums.

I went with the $10 black copies of the three I needed. I'm trying to cut down on record purchases, so saving the $3 felt better somehow, haha.