Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Just give the option and set a minimum light value. There's no reason not to allow it.

You don't even know what it is, these guys are telling you what they're telling you for a reason. Go watch a raid play through or something to get the idea. It's not at all like the rest of the game as far as direction is concerned.

If we are on at the same time, just throw me an invite and I'll gladly help. I'll do the same if we have an open spot for the raid, we do it at least three times a week, and usually need a 6th.

Cool thanks

You don't even know what it is, these guys are telling you what they're telling you for a reason. Go watch a raid play through or something to get the idea. It's not at all like the rest of the game as far as direction is concerned.

I had watched a YouTube highlights video already. i still believe you could do it fine with random matches. Those random matches in many cases could be better than your friends.

You absolutely could not do a raid with matchmaking. Even using LFG is shitty most of the time. Also, rank 5 is the highest rank, use your other characters now. You get more rep with having an iron banner shader, emblem and class item on while doing Iron Banner. Wait til the last day to turn in the weekly bounties.

What do you do with your legendary marks? I can't seem to buy anything that is over 280 (which does me no good). I've been buying random items from the cryptarch just hoping but no luck.

Go buy a Hung Jury from Dead Orbit. You're welcome.

Personally I buy mats, roll secondary engrams for a better 1kys, Iron Banner stuff, infusion. 280 hasn't done me good since launch week.

Go buy a Hung Jury from Dead Orbit. You're welcome.

Personally I buy mats, roll secondary engrams for a better 1kys, Iron Banner stuff, infusion. 280 hasn't done me good since launch week.

Hung Jury and 1000 Yard Stare are the only weapons I purchased early on.

I love using the Hung Jury, need to get it higher than 310.

Gotcha. Thanks.

I looked online and it looks like you get something sweet from Dead Orbit at level 25. I'm at level 10. Have a long way to go. I wasn't sure if I should switch up my allegiance but I guess not.

I should have read an overall primer on how to play this game before jumping in. I played for weeks without an allegiance chosen. I'd be a lot further if I had done that sooner.

I think you get a class item or artifact at any 25 for any faction. By the time you get it it will likely be worthless unless you infuse it up. The real reason to rank faction is to get a potential sweet roll on a legendary weapon they sell. I rank FWC to get a nice Villany. 

Mostly you'll get shitty armor but whatever. Trials is tough without a solid team. You can get decent gear but you'll get much more reliable drops running the raid. I'm all for Trials if you are into it but if you are just looking to progress, Raid is still a better choice!

Gotcha. Thanks.

I looked online and it looks like you get something sweet from Dead Orbit at level 25. I'm at level 10. Have a long way to go. I wasn't sure if I should switch up my allegiance but I guess not.

I should have read an overall primer on how to play this game before jumping in. I played for weeks without an allegiance chosen. I'd be a lot further if I had done that sooner.

You get an exotic class item at 280 or 290? I forget which. It makes rep towards DO doubled and gives a unique spawn animation.