PO - The Ghost Inside: Dear Youth

New album "Dear Youth" is coming 11/17/14!

Pre-order is up now at http://kingsroadmerch.com/the-ghost-inside/?id=1789

Got 3 variants: Translucent Red /400 (Mailing List Exclusive)

http://kingsroadmerch.com/the-ghost-inside/view/?id=6256&cid=1119

16176_400x400.jpg

White W/Black Splatter /800

16174_400x400.jpg

and just plain ol' black

New song and video released as well

I for one am super stoked for this album, easily my favorite band putting out heavier music nowadays.

In the email theres also a red variant limited to 400

We are beyond excited to announce that our latest album, Dear Youth, is now be available for pre-order at our official web-store! Blood, sweat, and tears have gone into the making of this album, so we hope that you will take away with what we have put in. 

There are plenty of bundle options for you to choose from, including an incredible custom soccer jersey that you can only find from our official web-stores! These are made in the USA and you can personalize it with your name, number, and your city! Plus, tons of new merch so you can create your own bundle as well! 

For you, our dedicated fan, we have released a special limited edition color of vinyl that can only be found at the links below, so click the images (as these links aren't available to the public!) and you'll be able to pick this up. This color is limited to 400 copies, so act quick and enjoy!

Wait does anyone know how to get on an epitaph bands mailing list? Because if this is becoming a trend in epitaph (mailing list vinyl), I need to get on parkway drives list so I can get as many variants as possible for album #5

Like i told the other guy i assume you just have to buy directly from their kings road merch page, if Parkway has one that is.

• 1 month later...