FS: La Dispute Deluxe Package 2XLP Clear Vinyl Complete

rthursdayx

For Sale: Complete Deluxe Package, 4 prints, stickers, book, notes, tote bag, stencil. 2x clear vinyl And Original Vinyl Packaging Super Rare limited to 250 copies.   $150 OBO. I hate to let this go but I recently had my car totalled and I need to raise money so I can get a vehicle for work. Thanks for looking!

With so many easily attainable, standard edition, 20-dollar copies in circulation, it's very likely that less people are looking for this than you think. Honestly, the only thing people would probably be interested in buying is the vinyl itself, since it's a more limited variant than the rest of the first pressing. Certainly not worth $150, especially if you don't want any of the other stuff that came with the deluxe edition.

I'm definitely not trying to spoil your sale, I'm just saying that you might want to re-think your price point and/or put a few more things up for sale if you need to raise money that badly. Or, if you have your heart set on making triple digits (which, spoiler alert, probably won't happen here), it'd probably be easier to go ahead and take it to the Bay.

Yeah they are on their what 11th pressing? they are gonna keep pressing them and those are gonna be $20 then sell out and so on and so on so this might only interested the super fans but. it won't let me edit it if I were to want to change the price but like I said I'm willing to hear any offers.