I made a Cruel Summer bootleg. Doing Death Grips - Government Plates next

Guest jonpasqual

Guest jonpasqual

How much for cruel summer? Any details on packaging?

no details on pricing yet. only doing 20. thus to not encourage price gouging. Packaging is simply just front and back of the cover. Pretty good quality. if you have the graduation boot or yeezus boot. this packaging is light years ahead of it and not on that flimsy glossy shit they put their sleeves on.

no details on pricing yet. only doing 20. thus to not encourage price gouging. Packaging is simply just front and back of the cover. Pretty good quality. if you have the graduation boot or yeezus boot. this packaging is light years ahead of it and not on that flimsy glossy shit they put their sleeves on.

Awesome. Please reserve one for me.

Guest jonpasqual

Yeah I'm down for cruel summer depending on the songs

Yeah I'm down for cruel summer depending on the songs

I may be interested in cruel summer depending on price and which songs you omit. After seeing the yeezus tour I really began to enjoy kanyes tracks on cruel summer.

HERES THE VINYL TRACKLISTING:

A1- To The World

A2- Clique

A3- Mercy

B1- New God Flow

B2- The Morning

B3- Cold

B4- I Don't Like (remix)

Might be semi-interested in Gov't Plates when more info surfaces.

So... How exactly did you end up doing this? I've been asking around for years about how first-time vinyl bootlegs are manufactured, haven't gotten a straight answer yet.

Also, even though I'm pro-bootleg, I'm pretty surprised more people aren't jumping down his throat for this. I asked about doing things like this when I first joined and got skewered. Just a little odd to me.