Cassette Store Day 2014 *Catch All Release Thread*

We have a ton.  $9 plus $2 shipping.  Paypal that to [email protected] please with your addy and we'll get em right out. 

Any chance you'd ship to Canada? I'd love one of these as well.

EDIT: Nevermind grabbed them from Stones Throw along with the Knxwledge Anthology CS which I am super happy to find out exists. 

Discogs has done me well. After days of $40 Madvillainy cassettes, Red Scroll put up $10.98 copies, and I quickly snatched one up. That, coupled with grabbing J Dilla's Donuts for around 13 bucks, is really the best I can do off Cassette Store Day online. "redscroll" still has copies of Madvillainy, I suggest you do it now before it's 30 bucks for a tape.

EDIT: Red Scroll apparently has J Dilla 'Donuts' tapes for the same price, $10.98

Discogs has done me well. After days of $40 Madvillainy cassettes, Red Scroll put up $10.98 copies, and I quickly snatched one up. That, coupled with grabbing J Dilla's Donuts for around 13 bucks, is really the best I can do off Cassette Store Day online. "redscroll" still has copies of Madvillainy, I suggest you do it now before it's 30 bucks for a tape.

EDIT: Red Scroll apparently has J Dilla 'Donuts' tapes for the same price, $10.98

Naw man they were about 12 bucks retail at my shop the store guys said. (sorry i couldnt snag you a copy, those were gone when I went) Also I think they were like 13$ on Amoeba granted they did have free shipping not sure they actually sold on Amoeba's website but that was the list price they had it, so you're not over paying or anything. 

Also, pretty sure if you call these guys, ask for the manager at Bullmoose they will ship it I bet http://www.bullmoose.com/p/16988326/j-dilla-donuts

Naw man they were about 12 bucks retail at my shop the store guys said. (sorry i couldnt snag you a copy, those were gone when I went) Also I think they were like 13$ on Amoeba granted they did have free shipping not sure they actually sold on Amoeba's website but that was the list price they had it, so you're not over paying or anything. 

Also, pretty sure if you call these guys, ask for the manager at Bullmoose they will ship it I bet http://www.bullmoose.com/p/16988326/j-dilla-donuts

I already ordered. The two most important tapes from Cassette Store Day are coming to me. Amoeba is great to off the shipping but it kinda works out the same, unless you're ordering tons of stuff. Just putting it out there for those who want to click a button and have it coming for a reasonable price.

Graveface was doing mail order for both of these for $9 each, plus $2 shipping. They had a ton of other leftover CSD stock as well.