Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

I just want that Fantomas boxset. I really hope that some of them end up in Canada.

$79.99 at Strictly Discs.

I've already made my wishlist for this year (pretty thin this time) and I usually get 90% of what I ask for, plus they notify you before Friday so you can still go stand in line for it if you want.

Last year I showed up to join some folks in line, but didn't end up buying anything because I was pretty much covered.

Id love chvrches and st. Vincent. And Ed Sheeran.

Gonna be any kind of request list like before for people who don't live near any stores?

Strictly Discs in Madison, WI.

http://www.strictlydiscs.com/

I've used them for RSD and RSD BF for the past 4 years and most years have gotten almost everything I've wanted.

$79.99 at Strictly Discs.

I've already made my wishlist for this year (pretty thin this time) and I usually get 90% of what I ask for, plus they notify you before Friday so you can still go stand in line for it if you want.

Last year I showed up to join some folks in line, but didn't end up buying anything because I was pretty much covered.

It looks like the wishlist is for in store pick up only. Driving from Toronto area to Wisconsin isn't going to happen on Black Friday haha. 

Nothing too impressive this year.  Being a huge Pearl Jam fan, I'm interested in Mother Love Bone, but that song is horrible to begin with so I dont want to hear them cover it.  Other than that I wouldnt mind CHVRCHS and TBL Soundtrack, but not worth the money.  Between this years RSD and Balck Friday RSD, not one release has peaked much interest.  Heres to 2015!

It looks like the wishlist is for in store pick up only. Driving from Toronto area to Wisconsin isn't going to happen on Black Friday haha. 

I assure you, they will ship.

I live in NC and they've shipped to me every year.

Email them if you want for the peace of mind.

Nice Larry Sanders avatar, btw.

No flipping!

So where can I find info on that Prawn 7"?

Label:  Topshelf

Tracklist:  Settled b/w Built For

Details:  Settled was produced by Greg Dunn (Moving Mountains) and highlights how Prawn has grown since their 2012 EP Ships both musically and as people. The exceptional songwriting and atmospheric approach that Prawn takes delivering this phenomenal record will help solidify to fans new and old that Prawn has truly found themselves.   7" is on White w/Blue Vinyl and includes download code.

Label: Topshelf

Tracklist: Settled b/w Built For

Details: Settled was produced by Greg Dunn (Moving Mountains) and highlights how Prawn has grown since their 2012 EP Ships both musically and as people. The exceptional songwriting and atmospheric approach that Prawn takes delivering this phenomenal record will help solidify to fans new and old that Prawn has truly found themselves. 7" is on White w/Blue Vinyl and includes download code.

So it'll be for sale on the Topshelf website?