Hot Topic - New Clearance Records + HOT CASH

gmoney

The selection has been solid for awhile. I always appreciated that I could go to the mall and walk out with a Converge record (or whatever), especially before I was living near a city and there weren't many stores around.

But, they jacked the prices up about a year ago maybe, and I went from a frequent shopper there to basically only cruising for deals

But, they jacked the prices up about a year ago maybe, and I went from a frequent shopper there to basically only cruising for deals

Same.  I used to buy a lot from them because their shipping was quick and secure and prices reasonable. But since they jacked up the prices, I have maybe bought once in the last year. 

If I didn't care about sleeve quality my store would be a dream. The employees are pretty ruff on their records. They had 4 sealed copies of some NFG records for $7 because the sleeves were a wreck. They also had a Daytrader album that was completely open and had the price tag on the sleeve, but only $5!

Are the NFG's worth $7?