Hot Topic - New Clearance Records + HOT CASH

gmoney

Another online rebates site is mrrebates.com, still showing 4% for HT

I was going to try it, however they stated that any promo code used for an order not supplied by them would invalidate the purchase for the means of earning cash back.   I just used evreward.com then clicked through American Airlines for some AA points.  At least its something, but cash is king!

I guess, but you would have to place several orders to get an amazing deal. $75 off of $150 really only benefits you if you only spend $150. Once you go over that amount, it's still only $75 off. The likelihood of getting several orders in those few hours was pretty low. I guess if you just bought anything, it could happen. Took me forever to check out with my one order because things kept going OOS.

I guess, but you would have to place several orders to get an amazing deal. $75 off of $150 really only benefits you if you only spend $150. Once you go over that amount, it's still only $75 off. The likelihood of getting several orders in those few hours was pretty low. I guess if you just bought anything, it could happen. Took me forever to check out with my one order because things kept going OOS.

Odd, I had no issues placing 4 orders. Using this as a test on selling new records at the local record sales I do.