Protest the Hero - Kezia (Repress soon)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Still waiting for my bundle to come in. I'm hoping they'll ship out soon since Scurrilous is now done. If you guys haven't seen it yet, check it out on the Instagrams or Facebooks, heck of a color!

Ive only seen the transparent red, haven't seen the clear red black smoke yet. If anyone doesn't want theirs ill buy it! 

• 1 month later...

To anyone who missed out on any of these, they've put all the extras up online. Grab them while you can!!

http://www.kt8merch.com/store/pages/22255#page1

DUUUDDEEE, I freaking love you right now. I snagged one of each.

Protest The Hero this is it for these colours. Vinyl is so costly to print that I don't know when we would be able to do another pressing. If you want one, I would grab her now.

• 1 month later...

Completely out of the blue and had no idea they were even working on something like this. 

FPJflEU.jpg

Just in case the photo doesn't show up. 

"Our pressing of deluxe audiophile remasters have come in. They turned out stupid-flower nice! Look for them at the remaining #keziax dates and eventually online too."

That looks sweet. Any idea when they might be available online?

Definitely does! I'm curious as to whether or not it's a completely different colored variant as well. Not entirely sure when, but I'm hoping somewhat soon. I'll be on the lookout and post on here if I see them provide any additional updates. 

• 3 weeks later...