Advice needed regarding shipping vinyl to Malaysia...

Hey guys, so I recently sold two records on eBay in a lot (one 2xLP/one 1xLP, both gatefold), and it looks like I'll be shipping them to Malaysia. I guesstimated the weight (~4lbs?), and he paid ~39$ (First Class International) for shipping. They're both still sealed also, so I can't take them out of the sleeve either. I offered that as an option, but the buyer never asked.

I've got it all packed up now, used cardboard insert and bubble wrap, and it's looking pretty sturdy. Think it should be good to go? Anyone have any advice? I've got to get this out tomorrow preferably, so I can't really order anything new if I need a separate box or something.

Also, the dude's address is obviously a little 'foreign' to me, and it's all in lower case too. Should I adjust it at all or just ship it to the address eBay/PayPal gave me? Little to no communication with the buyer; assuming it's a language barrier issue.

I apologize if this isn't the correct place to post this kind of topic. I just want to ensure that the dude gets his records in the best condition possible.

Thanks in advance.