moneen are we really happy and the theory of harmonial vakue

By a show of hands... How many of you guys would be on board and buy the first two full lengths and their debut ep smaller chairs ? I'm curious to see if starting a kickstarter would be a good idea for these titles. I feel like they should he pressed and would do very well.

Do you have the rights...?

I'd buy Are We Really Happy. That said, I'm not sure you understand what all goes into getting something like this done. It's a real pain, so I wouldn't be in for a kickstarter.

Truthfully I have no idea what goes into it I'm just trying to find out if it would be worth it and maybe by creating enough Buzz about it someone would step in and be like fuck yea let's press them

Surely there are enough people who would actually want this. I would th I k anyways their first two full lengths are so great

It doesn't matter how many people want it.  You don't own the rights to it.  You don't just start a Kickstarter and then get it pressed once you have the money.  This seems like such an elementary subject.  I'm not sure if you're just completely naive to the processes that you would have to go through, or if you actually think you can make it happen.

It doesn't matter how many people want it. You don't own the rights to it. You don't just start a Kickstarter and then get it pressed once you have the money. This seems like such an elementary subject. I'm not sure if you're just completely naive to the processes that you would have to go through, or if you actually think you can make it happen.

I'm not naive to the process at all. Hell it probably won't ever happen but I was once told that there wasn't enough people who would want this to happen to warrant a pressing so I said fuck it maybe I can spearhead a movement to actually get it done no harm in asking

I didn't realize having a wish list of vinyl to get pressed would be so offensive to some. Is that you guys got your feelings hurt when you saw the thread and thought Damn it's happening and then realized it was just some middle aged guy who had a dream lol

It's not that you wish to get it pressed. It's that you want to start a kickstarter and take people's money for an album you have no rights to press, in the hopes that it will get pressed. Why should anyone give you money because you want something pressed? I don't think anyone's feelings here are hurt but yours.

It's not that you wish to get it pressed. It's that you want to start a kickstarter and take people's money for an album you have no rights to press, in the hopes that it will get pressed. Why should anyone give you money because you want something pressed? I don't think anyone's feelings here are hurt but yours.

I don't want anyone's money and I never said hey kids Give me your money I had an idea and that was it

And I would like to k ow where it says I. The rule book of VC that you're not allowed to talk about getti f titles pressed on vinyl if you're just a regular guy with no ties to the industry in any ways

I think you need to slow down and punctuate.  Spell check is your friend, I promise.

I never even said I was going to start a kickstarter for it

By a show of hands... How many of you guys would be on board and buy the first two full lengths and their debut ep smaller chairs ? I'm curious to see if starting a kickstarter would be a good idea for these titles. I feel like they should he pressed and would do very well.

Oh, really?

I think you need to slow down and punctuate. Spell check is your friend, I promise.

Its my phone. The period is right next to the space bar. And I do know what kickstarter is show me where I said I was going to a kickstarter. I said I was curious to see if it would be a good idea or worthy of pressing