PO Now: Somos / Sorority Noise split 7" via Bad Timing Records

Yeah I agree. Not similar enough to warrant that at least.

Pretty sure there was a press release at some point that was along the lines of "If you like Modern Baseball, we're got Sorority Noise for you!"  I don't remember where/when but I assume it was in my email.  I think the comparisons are due to the bitter, overly simple, high school angsty lyrics.

That isn't a knock on either band - I enjoy both.  Just saying the comparison is probably more due to lyrical content than overall sound.

sorry but for Somos RFC would be the most suited. Also who cares where are they?

below.

Part of me would have liked to see Somos stay on TE and blow up the label along with them. They'll do fine on NSR with Seasons Change, Run Forever and Daisyhead. It seems like NSR is trying to cash in on the new emo trend at least a little bit.

Exactly. I fear for Somos's music much the same as I did for Have Mercy after they left TSR for No Sleep. Now I can't stand their new music, sounds nothing like what they made with TSR. There has to be a direct correlation and I think it might be the same for Somos.